Summer Session 2019
Summer Session Private Lessons
- Available for strings, woodwinds, brass, piano, percussion and voice.
- Study with any of the exceptional Thames Valley Music School teachers using the facilities of Connecticut College’s Cummings Arts Center.
- All levels welcome for 30, 45, or 60-minute lessons
Musical Journey Through Time
Classes will include elements of music appreciation, theory of music and one-on-one instruction in a class setting, as well as masterclass and performance opportunities! Deepen your understanding of the artistic eras!
- Instructors: Robin Geise and Alison Holt
- July 8 – July 12, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m
- Tuition: $250.00 (Minimum 10 students)
Summer Clarinet Choir
Led by nationally renowned clarinetist Kelli O’Connor, the TVMS Clarinet Choir is an excellent opportunity for students seeking a chamber music experience to improve technique, develop collaboration skills and build confidence in performance!
- Instructor: Kelli O’Connor
- Tuesdays, July 9 – August 13, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m
- Tuition: $150.00 (Minimum 8 students)